Due to continued business expansion, we are looking for an experienced Bench Fitter who has worked in a precision engineering company, your previous experience should include:
- Polishing & finishing machined components to a high standard including gloss finish
- De-burr and de-tagging of components post machining
- Hand form radius’ and square corners
- Tool matching-in and assembly
- Assembly of jigs and fixtures from CAD format and drawings
- Tapping of holes and fitting thread inserts.
- Ensure all tasks undertaken are performed in accordance with company requirements (best practice)
- To maintain good housekeeping standards
Axiom Product Development are a manufacturer of high-quality machined components. Our advanced CNC machining capabilities support leading Motorsport teams, Automotive OEM’s, Aerospace, Marine and general engineering. Our machine shop incorporates the latest machining technology including 2 New DMG DMU50 High Speed 5 Axis Milling Machines to produce the complex machined components in Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel, Plastics and tooling materials.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join this exciting company please send your CV to [email protected]