Due to the rapid expansion of our customer base, Axiom Product Development Ltd are looking for experienced CNC setters/machinists who have worked in a precision engineering company, your previous experience should include:
- Competent ability to set and operate 3 and 5 axis machining centres
- Able to inspect your machining with handheld measurement tools.
- Setting up tooling and work piece datum’s
- Continually assess tool condition and maintain as necessary.
- Ensure all tasks undertaken are performed in accordance with company requirements (best practice)
- To maintain good housekeeping standards
Experience with Heidenhain control would be preferable but experience with other controls will be considered. The role involves off line programming with RTM or Visi Machining, other CAM system users would be deemed acceptable. A good level of experience in machining small batch and one-offs, mould tools and F1 parts would be an advantage.
Axiom Product Development is an ambitious company with a high quality reputation that is ambitiously growing and expanding its capabilities and services. The position includes company pension, Perkbox employee benefit scheme and generous holiday allocation.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join this exciting company please send your CV to [email protected]ompd.co.uk